At Nirvana CPH, we help brands to look and feel their very best.
We are a leading Creative Production partner to consumer-facing brands and agencies in sectors as diverse as fashion, food and drink, hospitality, sportswear and gaming.
Through our work, we strive for a future in which brands combine the power of design, materials and technology to tell stories that build lasting connections with their audiences.
To get there, we have a simple mission: to Make Better Things. We are convinced that smarter, more beautiful and more sustainable brand expression holds the key to building long-term brand equity and connecting with the audiences of tomorrow.
Our team of expert Creative Producers has decades of combined experience delivering beautiful, innovative and specialist projects for some of the world’s leading brands and agencies. Over the years, we’ve partnered with the likes of Apple, adidas, Alexander McQueen, Nike, and Soho House.
From retail and e-commerce packaging, to PR, seeding and influencer marketing activations, via in-store graphics and installations, our flexible approach allows us to adapt to the evolving needs of our clients and their audiences.
Through it all, our commitment is always to add value and simplify. These are the guiding principles that inform every interaction with our clients, partners and colleagues. We will always use our expertise to provide the information, innovation and inspiration that drive brands forward, and to make this process as simple and seamless as possible.
About the Role
The Head of Sales role presents a unique opportunity for a commercially-minded strategic thinker with a desire to build the brands of tomorrow.
Reporting to the Directors/Owners, you will be capable of leading and energising a four-person team to meet Nirvana CPH’s customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives, through strategic onboarding and new sales generation.
Using your keen creative eye and deep understanding of the brand landscape, you will spot opportunities to engage with our design-literate audience and develop strategies, tactics and action plans that deliver growth.
Leaning on your experience in client-facing and/or business development roles, you will quickly grasp the Nirvana CPH offering, and develop an instinctive understanding of how our four key solutions – Insight, Studio, Production and Technology – work together to add value to existing and prospective clients.
You will be comfortable translating this understanding into articulate pitches and presentations that resonate with external stakeholders – and you will be capable of inspiring and organising a team to follow your lead.
You will also bring a proven track record of success in building and managing multiple high-value sales pipelines, applying your commercial acumen to deliver projects that support Nirvana CPH’s long-term ambitions.
And, thanks to your excellent interpersonal skills, you will develop strong client relationships that drive sustainable growth for the long term.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and inspiring a four-person team to achieve Nirvana CPH’s annual sales targets, in line with overarching business strategy
- Analysing historic sales data and current market trends to develop quarterly and yearly strategic plans for specific categories, accounts and prospects
- Owning and using the company’s CRM system in order to track performance metrics vs. target and develop a deep understanding of client relationships
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Working closely with colleagues in Business Development, Client Services and Creative Production to develop tactics and approaches that execute strategic planning objectives
- Leading cross-departmental teams that support the retention and growth of key client accounts
- Representing the Nirvana CPH brand in all meetings with existing and prospective clients, confidently articulating our value proposition and how it adds value to brands
- Supporting the training, learning and development of colleagues within the Business Development team
- Attending client-side, category-specific events, where possible, networking in order to build awareness of the Nirvana CPH offering
- Leveraging customer insights to inform multi-channel marketing activity, in line with Nirvana CPH’s overarching brand and marketing strategy (e-mail, social, partnerships, etc.)
We are looking for someone who:
- Has previous experience as a Sales Executive, Sales Manager or Sales & Marketing Director
- Has demonstrable experience developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Has the ability to clearly and confidently articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Has a deep understanding of the sales process, and can confidently lead it from planning to close
- Has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding personal financial targets
- Can demonstrate success in inspiring a team to meet and exceed financial targets
- Has experience using CRM systems to confidently forecast sales, track ongoing deals and improve future performance
- Has natural communication skills, and is able to exert influence at all levels of the organisation
- Has exceptional listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Has excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Is a natural team leader skills, with an ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
- Has experience using MS Office software: Word, Excel, Outlook, Keynote
- Desirable: Knowledge of Adobe CS (Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
Does that sound like you? Send your CV and a cover letter or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, and let’s continue the conversation.